Saturday, August 25, 2012

Why do I care?

Just to warn you, this will be more of a venting post rather than an update on me...
However, a very quick update on me, I have had a headache worse than normal the past few days. I'm to the point where I really don't care anymore. Apparently I'm supposed to have this freaking headache. That way people will be dumb and I won't be nice...
Now, onto the real reason why I am typing up a storm tonight... Why the heck do I have to be the way I am? Why do I have to care about people? I shouldn't. I should probably just give it up and quit caring. Then I wouldn't worry about them when they're being dingbats.
Someone I have become close to recently and for some reason they feel they need to punish themselves. I don't get why. STOP BEING DUMB!! Take care of the situation. You don't want me to worry? Then don't do what you're doing now. Stop being stubborn. Stop punishing yourself, and do what needs to be done. I don't know that I will be able to find pity in my heart later if you don't stop what you're doing now. That's all I can say... I had to get it out though. If you're reading this, and you pray, please pray for this person. They need it. They really need it.
Why can't I be one of those people who just doesn't care? For some insane reason I was cursed to be the person who once I get to know you, I'm going to worry about you(If I like you). If you're going through something and I know about it, you better believe I'm worrying about you... And praying for you. And doing my lovely stress thing. Which I'm sure isn't helping these awful headaches. I just want to be able to throw my hands up at the world and go "Sorry, I hate it for ya...", but I can't.
Although those who work with me probably think differently. I haven't been being a very nice person lately. Oh well. You'll live. Quit being dumb and I won't be mean.
Okay, so this one is short and sweet. But that's the gist of everything... By the way, my head is splitting open. Why me?!? GRR... :(

No comments:

Post a Comment