Thursday, September 13, 2012

Figuring things out...

Once again, I've gone without posting for a bit. I wound up taking last weekend off work, and due to some circumstances, I haven't really been hanging out either. You guessed it, my headaches eased way off, and I was feeling great. Then I worked Monday... which made it a little worse. After two months of deliberating and Eric telling me to quit and get rid of that stress, I finally did. I am certainly hoping that this will make life a bit easier for me. I'm hoping that things will be under control by the time that spring semester rolls around for school, but I've also realized that I may just have to wait for summer or fall semester before I can think about that option... I can't drive until February and with Eric working, I wouldn't exactly have a way to get to class. This seems to be a never ending cycle for me.

The past few days I've been a little grumpy... Eric would probably say a lot grumpy... With me only working once since last Monday (the 3rd), and my only outings being to the grocery store, I'm going a little bit stir crazy... My serger is on the fritz and I don't have enough hot glue sticks to work on any of my other projects right now, so I don't have my crafts to distract me right now... Not driving is driving me crazy right now. Then again, when is it not?

I was going to post the other day about 9/11, but wound up not doing it... See, for me, 9/11 has changed my life twice... Once for obvious reasons... I remember sitting in my first period 9th grade history class when the principal came in and pulled the teacher into the hall and told him what was happening. He came in and told us he was turning on the tv cause what was happening was history in the making. The most recent change it brought was me having my first seizure in the wee hours of that day three years ago. I am thankful that I didn't have seizures (or maybe I should say noticeable seizures) before that. I think had I have had them before then, I might not be blessed with my beautiful babies. I honestly don't know that I would've ever even considered having kids knowing that I might have passed on the uncertainty of something like epilepsy. I just hope that they never develop it. I am going to go now, before I go off on that tangent. Love to all...

No comments:

Post a Comment